Dickinson Cameron’s preconstruction services take a proactive approach to maximizing value for our clients. We assemble a team of project managers and estimators to work closely with clients, architects and designers to identify and resolve potential issues and coordinate pre-construction procedures, including:
- Initial concept plan and architectural design review
- Site survey and evaluation
- Interpretation and distribution of documents
- Detailed scope qualification
- Preliminary estimating / budget analysis
- Value engineering
- Labor and contract review
- Proposal presentation
- Preliminary construction scheduling
- Electronic transfer of project documents
- Coordination of permitting and approvals
The pre-construction scheduling process allows us to maximize efficiencies, minimize project durations, and increase value to the client. Our preliminary construction schedule provides an important, early stage visual forecast of the project timeline.
DCC’s experienced staff can provide proposals based on partial conceptual designs or fully specified documents. Value engineering and alternate recommendations resulting from our pre-construction guidance often provide our clients with significant savings.