When it comes to advocating, monitoring, training and maintaining safety on the jobsite Dickinson Cameron Construction continues to raise the bar and set new standards for best workplace practices.
• Zero tolerance policy for unsafe practices.
• All projects maintain a tailored job hazard analysis report throughout completion.
• Full time in house safety officer that conducts regular training and jobsite safety walks on every job.
• All DCC Project Managers and Superintendents are required to have OSHA 30 certification.
• In house insurance specialist dedicated to ensuring all subcontractors are prequalified and have the correct insurance before stepping on the job site.
• Weekly tailgate meetings are conducted on every project.
• Ongoing training and insurance reviews are an integral part of our safety culture.
• DCC hires independent safety consultants to conduct onsite safety audits.
• DCC meets regularly with superintendents and project managers to ensure compliance with OHSA.
• Company-wide safety trainings are done with our superintendents, project managers and office staff. Training materials and resources are updated regularly.
• All office staff are required to complete OHSA 10 certification.
Subcontractor Safety Orientation